Dear Valued Patients,
Our priority is the health, safety and well being of our patients, team, friends and family. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 outbreak, and make adjustments to our practice as new information and guidance emerge. Our thoughts are with all those people currently impacted by the virus, and all of the health care professionals working to care for them.
We will continue to provide dental care to our patients during normal business hours until local, state and/or federal recommendations suggest otherwise. As a primary health care office, we practice universal sterilization precautions. We clean, sterilize and disinfect all exposed surfaces, instruments and technology before and after every appointment, utilizing the most modern and advanced techniques available. In addition to these standard practices, we have added several enhancements to our precautionary procedures:
- We will require all patients to use hand sanitizer before and after their visit.
- All patients will be required to rinse with an anti-microbial mouthwash prior to their visit.
- We have made changes to our clinical schedule to allow for no waiting room time for our patients. When you arrive at 795, please call the office to let us know that you are here. We will instruct you when your treatment room will be ready so that you can bypass the waiting area.
- Please do not bring family members without appointments to the office.
- We will be closely monitoring the health of our team on a daily basis.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been told by a healthcare provider to stay home from work/school (prescribed isolation) please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
While there is no vaccine or cure for the virus, maintaining overall health and wellness is important in a strong and resilient immune system. Dental disease, including gingivitis, periodontitis, cavities and dental infections can create stress on your immune system. We strongly urge our patients to comply with preventative and treatment recommendations.
Please feel free to reach out to the office anytime should you have questions or concerns. While these days of anxiety and uncertainty will be challenging, we will get through them together with kindness, cooperation and compassion.